Park City Chiropractor
Black Diamond Chiropractic clinic offers a variety of treatments tailored to your needs.
At our Park City Chiropractic
clinic you will discover the true wellness lifestyle, relief from pain, and overall good health. We will show you the natural way to better health and we are convinced that after one visit you will see why chiropractic is the safe and effective alternative to back surgery.
When you visit Black Diamond Chiropractic we begin with a thorough examination and assess your areas of concern, as well as carefully consider your health history. We are trained in x-ray techniques and in order to make an accurate diagnosis, may take x-rays of your back and neck. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments
, laser therapy
, therapeutic massage
, disc decompression
, nutritional counseling and rehabilitation.
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to enjoy our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. If you have any questions, to reach out to one of our staff and we will respond shortly.
Chiropractic Care for Sports & Family
Park City's family chiropractic center with an in-house sports chiropractor.
Taking care of you and your family is our top priority and in an area like Park city this means a focus on not only family chiropractic but sports based chiropractic care as well. Still wondering whether chiropractic treatment is for you?
Consider the following:
- Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
- One third fewer surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!